CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I LOVE FISHING

Bass are my favorite fish to catch. When ever I catch one I freak. This is the one I caught tonight. I caught about 10 and my dad caught 3! True story.

I love to fish.If I could be anything when I grow up...I would be a professional fisherman!If I don't fish at least once a week I freak!

I think my dad looks mad in this picture. Maybe he was just annoyed by my mom taking pictures.
My tackle box is super big. It is really heavy for me. My dad has to carry it for me. It holds a lot of stuff.
It is hard to fish with this tall grass.
Here he looks happy. I think he is putting a worm on. Maybe worms make him happy.

There is all sorts of fish around the big pipe.

Fishing on the pipe is pretty good.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will try to post more than I have.

2 comments:

The Willits Family said...

Just want to point out that he dressed himself...the black socks just about kill me~Mom

Shana said...

Matthew-I believe that, someday, you WILL be a professional fisherman! I love that you are so passionate about fishing!