Last night my dad and I went fishing. I caught the biggest bass ever! We think it weighed three of four pounds. I have been trying to catch this bass for a while. I never could. Last night I did!!!! It was my lucky night. I thought he was going to swallow my little fish I used as bait. My dad was even impressed with him!!!!! My mom is printing pictures for me to take to Gander Mountain(sporting goods store) and for school. I think I am going to win the contest at Gander Mountain. They have a fishing and hunting brag board there. They are going to choose a fishing picture in October for a prize. I better get going to school. Next week I start Flag Football with dad. I will keep you posted on that.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
The biggest BASS that I ever caught.
Posted by The Willits Family at 5:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Nice catch Matthew!!!
Post a Comment